Black clipping in an old print

VickiLH315

Hi Damien, 

My friend's Mom passed a few months ago. A few weeks ago she came to me and asked me if I knew how to fix her favorite snapshot of her and her Mom. I foolishly said "Of COURSE!" I have tried everything my pea-brain knows. I can't fix it without a face swap, which then turns her favorite picture into a different one. I was hoping to pay you to fix it. i know you used to help people and fix things if they paid, and I am HAPPY to because I care about my friend. I don't have anything but my friend's verbal permission to alter the photo. And I have the print. Can you help? Thank you for considering it! ~Vicki

Amy-Mom.jpg

She just got back to me. She does not have the negative. All we have is the print. I could mail it to you? I know you're in Australia. I don't care. I just want to do this for my friend. She's had a rough few years. Thank you for any time you can give this. Happy Father's Day Damien! 

(Sorry I missed your above reply earlier.)
I will take the instructions and the print to someplace tomorrow (Weds) when I'm out, and then contact you again when I have the digital version. Thank you Damien! 

• Like 1

Hi Damien, Sorry for the delay. I took the image and your instructions to a local lab and they said there was nothing they could do. He said there wasn't anything to pull out. I'm going to look for another lab/scanning service even if I have to go to Tucson (about 2 hours away from Phoenix.) I'll get back to you when I have something else to share. I am leaving town for 10 days for my friend's son's wedding but I'll be back about July 12th. Thank you! ~Vicki

• Sad 1