recalibration with new light bulbs

Hi Damien

I put new lights in, they're brighter than before, and they're 4000K instead of 5000K. Would you expect my white point setting to change, or just my luminance?

Thanks!

we are very surprised and f'ing frustrated as hell.

I did wind up getting great colors, so it's done, but can I manually up my monitor brightness a tiny bit (literally one notch) or do I need to redo the whole calibration yet again?

Also does either of these portend hardware failure of some sort? the first one happened while calibrating with some early numbers that didn't work out, the second one while trying to adjust the gamma or brightness in "spydertune".

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2..jpg

Edited by Jbasya

10 minutes ago, Jbasya said:

I did wind up getting great colors, so it's done, but can I manually up my monitor brightness a tiny bit (literally one notch) or do I need to redo the whole calibration yet again?

Yes, sorry.

Also does either of these portend hardware failure of some sort? the first one happened while calibrating with some early numbers that didn't work out

Screenshot_1.jpg

I'm glad you've re-done the calibration since this message, because that's what I would have told you to do.

the second one while trying to adjust the gamma or brightness in "spydertune".

Screenshot_2..jpg

I've never seen that one before, sorry.