Monitor for photo editing

I don't particularity care for BenQ Displays, the ones that I have in my customer's offices that have BenQs don't seem to last. The Asus seems decent. Historically, the members of Ask Damien have had the best luck with Calibrating a Dell Ultrasharp Monitor. That being said, some uses have had issues with some current Dell Monitors and have reported a few duds more than we are used to seeing. If you do buy a new monitor, make sure you have test prints-in-hand and already have a calibration tool at the ready to calibrate that new display. This way if things are a bit "off" and you can't seem to get it calibrated, RETURN IT. 

To answer your question, out of the three, I'd go for the Dell UltrasSharp first, followed by the Asus. I'd skip the BenQ.

• Like 1

If you are a advance level  photo editor so you must use these best monitors:

• 1. Acer SB220Q bi Full HD IPS Ultra-Thin Monitor.
    • 2. BenQ GW2480 Proprietary IPS Monitor. 
    • 3. Lepow 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor.
    • 4. ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV Adjustable Monitor. 

Not in my groups. They can create threads and only myself or one of the Admins can comment. The only exception is "The Land of Misfit Toys" in where I'm wanting input from others. I keep things locked down as to cut the chiming-in. My time is limited with my day-job and I do not want to waste time arguing with people that need to STFU or give the wrong info trying to "Help." So the three main groups it's just me and the OP in the threads, I will never go back to the days of FB Ask Brian.