XRite doesn´t seem to save my calibration

Hey Damien,

I have been trying to calibrate my new Acer Monitor with my XRite i1 Display. The monitor is connected to my laptop.

I have calibrated a BenQ SW2700 before with this combination (this laptop and this i1Display) with no problems.

This time though the XRite software seems to not wanting to save or recognize the calibration. I was able to save the settings that resulted from the calibration under a "User Profile" in the monitor´s menu, so the calibration result is there when I turn the laptop/monitor on, but the Xrite software keeps telling me that I have never calibrated this monitor and that I should do so (and the task bar icon shows red instead of green).

So - how do I get the software to acknowledge that I did have calibrated the montor already, and to turn this tray icon from red to green? Or should I even bother (settings are saved in the monitor´s custom user profile, and I could set a reminder to recalibrate elsewhere)?  

I have recalibrated already about 10 times. Switched from native white point to to D65 and back again, tried the big and the small number of fields, and changed the names of the files where the profile gets saved in. One time the icon turned grey for a couple of minutes, but then it showed red again, saying I should calibrate my screen. 🥴 It's really odd. I'm running the newest Windows version, and have installed and re-installed the xRite software twice. Just to make sure. I have plugged in the calibrator in different USB ports. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Usually I save the profile, it makes that little confirmation sound,  and everything is fine. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, DGrundmann said:

Just installed the app, thank you! The TOGGLE.icc link doens´t work. Would you mind to reactivate it for me? Thank you!!

Darn it.  Thanks for letting me know.

I can't fix it tonight, but in your case it doesn't matter.  You said you've calibrated a lot of times, so all you need to do is flick to one of your other profiles, then back to the current one.

• Like 1

Damien, you´re the best! It worked!!! 

I installed the DisplayProfile App, made my own hideous "toggle" Profile, then recalibrated one more time, and it worked! 🙂

Thank you again so much! 

1186591662_InkedItworked_LI.thumb.jpg.686f253273faab0c5cbaf4d10ba4f808.jpg