Sharpness/focusing

Kristie3

Lets hope this is it😩 I believe 3 was there by default.  However I did change it to 10.  Every time I upload the image the lines/box are no longer there.  I apologize that I can't seem to get it correct!

11 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Remember how proud you were when you learned to take a screenshot?

Well, you'll be proud when you achieve this too.  You can do it, I believe in you.

LOL, Your RIGHT! I will try again... 

Ok so I screenshot the screen so you can see what I have on my end and make sure the all my settings are correct.  Even when I try to save it it continues to do this.  Also, when I screenshot it all of a sudden it turned Black and white. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 8.37.50 PM.png

Ok. This is the image I have saved on my computer from this session.  I struggled with the focus of the image and I'm not sure as to why its this small.  How can I upload it to be a larger file?  Good thing Im learning some of this stuff now lol

These are the original raw files from my camera. The image turned b/w when I screenshot it but this is how I took the image.  Also my name is at the bottom of the image as it was on my camera.  I am trying to help you guys also:-) 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 11.39.21 PM.png

Ok, so I went through some of my images that I have on my computer and I have some files that are TIFF's and some that are Jpegs.  I notice that my Tiff files gives the full screen and the jpegs doesn't.  I have always shot in RAW so unsure as to way it is the way it is.  I will send a couple of screenshots for you. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 11.46.43 PM.png