Glynda H

Glynda horsfall

Damien can you please help me I have a idea but I just can't work it out . I'll post some photos here as I don't think it a Raw Delux problem & if it is please just yell quietly has I have a headache . I have a wedding photo that i would like to move into a garden photo . The method I was using was the same one that you replace the sky with , i've done the sky thing before but it won't work now . Also I taken a little screen shot of my work space from photoshopcc and I don't know what I've touched but my photos don't show up on there any more. I've added one  I have replaced the sky .

cheers

GlyndaScreen Shot 2016-08-17 at 6.26.41 AM.png

DSC_6718.jpg

DSC_8114.jpg

DSC_8114.jpg

16 minutes ago, Glynda horsfall said:

Also I taken a little screen shot of my work space from photoshopcc and I don't know what I've touched but my photos don't show up on there any more.

Go to the Layers panel submenu at the top right corner, and choose 'Panel Options'.  Your thumbnails are currently set to "No Thumbnail".  Choose a larger size.

18 minutes ago, Glynda horsfall said:

I have a wedding photo that i would like to move into a garden photo . The method I was using was the same one that you replace the sky with , i've done the sky thing before but it won't work now .

Can you show me your best attempt, so I understand what you have in mind, exactly?