Editing people out

shalea

Hello, my client has asked for the second girl behind to be edited out, I am no expert with this. Is it east to do or is there someone i can pay to fix this for me? I haven't edited these photos yet at all, this is straight out of camera. She has also asked for similar thing on the other picture except she wants both girls behind removed. 

_MG_0989.jpg

_MG_1507.jpg

Ok first pic I had a crack at straightening it, not 100% sure if I did it right but I didn't change it to jpeg when I opened. If i change it to a jpeg file then how do I continue doing all my edits? My next question is, I have always done all my editing then saved it to my computer as a jpeg and then opened pic to just "crop and straighten it that way". I thought this was right as all my editing was done and I haven't been losing pixels this way? Then i tried cloning but it didn't work ha ha what have I done so wrong?

Second pic I will do tomorrow 

_MG_0989 copy.jpg

I have done the bridge class. Is there a service you can recommend that can do these edits for me? I am happy to pay someone to do it. If i knew how to edit like a pro I wouldn't be here. f I am doing things wrong then that is how I will learn. Some people are quicker than others I guess to catch on. 

I save both. I save the JPEG to upload to their gallery and for socials and I save as a PSD also so if i need to go redo any editing. Im reading through your Bridge class now to see what im doing wrong.

26 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

You open the raw file into Photoshop, then you do the straightening as the VERY first step.

Before you've even saved it as a PSD.

I had never used this straightening method before, did you discuss this in your classes? If so I have missed it and will look at it again. So what do i do now with editing the people out seeing as my cloning was a hot mess. 

Ok can you give me a quote for the 3 pics to edit? I have edited all the others and I just don’t want to spend anymore time on this job as I’m on now about $2 an hour 😂 in future I will definitely not be doing any photoshop work to peoples images for the same rate! I know I will need to learn how to edit properly I just don’t have the time right now.