Mac laptop

NancyA

Yeah, the "Mac Laptop that is Good for Photo Editing" is now the most expensive 16" MBP option.

It will set you back $3899 (US Dollars,) before AppleCare, Shipping and Tax. It isn't a bad setup, I just upgraded the RAM from 32GB to 64GB. Keep in mind that with all current Mac Laptops that are M1-Chip based, you need to select the upgrades AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!! No upgrading after-the-fact.  The RAM, CPU, Graphics Card and HD space are all integrated on one chip.

16GB is the Minimum in 2021, with 32GB being preferred. But if you are thinking about getting a future camera body that has 45MP or more, you will want that 64GB of RAM. 1TB HD is fine for now and if you want to spend the extra $400 on top of the 64GB RAM Upgrade, that's up to you. 2TB isn't a bad thing to have. It's only money, right?

1409525307_ScreenShot2021-10-31at6_08_08PM.thumb.png.567315221e885bedb74837374321be21.png

I've said this before and I will say it again, Mac Laptops are a waste of money. This is coming from a Mac-Guy. You will get better performance and more bang-for-your-buck from a tricked out 27" iMac than a MBP. But at the end-of-the-day, it's your money. :)