Darker images and colors slightly off.  However, I do have the print class and plan on getting back to that class this week and ordering prints (that is where I had stopped) by the end of this week. I have a retina screen.

OK, I just have to say this even though you won't get it.... MY Husband LOL - okay, to explain, my husband is a calibration supervisor at Ford Motor Co.

Now, your answer... ColorMunki Display by x-rite.

That was a joke. He is a calibrator of cars. Not for my photography equipment. I will order prints tomorrow so I can do my comparisons - The truth is I have only ordered prints twice - once a long time ago and once this year - this year's were awful as compared to my screen and partly it was because I was clueless about color spaces.  But even after I made sure to use the correct color space they were off from my screen.  I think I will go get some different led lights.

Yes, last night.  I think the biggest change is that I had it set at 120 and I changed it to the suggested 80.  I still need to send out images for print.  I restarted the print class material so I use what you teach before sending out.