Colour correction

shalea

Hi Damien,

I used Gels for the first time over the weekend and it's only my second photoshoot ever in a studio so please go easy. Oh and did I mention it was the first time I had a crack at frequency separation. I know I have a long way to go! Hence why you are the man!

Anyway I tried editing these pics (one is more saturated but it looked too much) and the eyes weren't looking right. So i found the eyes popped more when I desaturated and adjusted colours. Only issue is I still think I prefer the saturated version better but I want to tone it down slightly and fix the eyes so they aren't pink. I have tried several things but I'm failing! I tried to fix her underarms a bit too as they were a huge distraction and probably still are. The end photo will be cropped to just under her bra. 

_E7A5517 copy1.jpg

_E7A5517 newcopy1.jpg

damiens class sooc.jpg

Well that's a better reply than what i thought I was going to get!😨

I want to know how do I keep some of the saturation in the first photo but remove the pink from her eyes and make them pop more? 

Sure am! Sorry kids just woke up. 

How do i feel about it... hhmmmm I hate it now that I look back at it!!

I really appreciate your step by step help to get it back to looking normal. I would like to donate where can I do that please?