No items - Bridge

Damette

I have a Mac laptop running Monterey and Photoshop 2022. It is over 3 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 220GB free out of 1000GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I have never run a cleanup program. 

I move my photos from my SD card to externals. I was able to copy over to the external drive but when I tried to open it in bridge it shows no items. If i right click in the content and "reveal in finder" it opens finder and shows all the content.  I've been using this external drive for quite a while as it had 4TB of space and still has 700GB left and never run into this issue.  I've searched your facebook group and the site and couldn't find a solution.

So far I have restarted bridge and photoshop. Restarted the computer. Removed all external drives plugged in and moved to different USB ports. On that attempt the folders within the external drive became visible however when I clicked on them to show their contents it also said no items. I've restarted since then again. My mac is up-to-date on all its software. 

I have another external drive that is working just fine so it leads me to believe there's an issue with this drive? Any ideas? 

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 12.46.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 12.46.10 PM.png

Yup! They're all there.

While I was waiting for a reply I added Bridge to the security tab under the privacy settings as someone suggested on google. Then restarted. Still nothing. 

Another thing to try is adding Bridge to the "Accessibility" item in the Security & Privacy Section. I know if people update their MacOS, especially with Monterey, this setting sometimes gets defaulted and Bridge/Photoshop/Lightroom start giving you Permissions errors. Basically, you do the same thing as Full Disk Access, unlock the Padlock on the lower left, and then click Accessibility. Then click the + and go find Bridge. 

There is also a command line we can try to reset Permissions for your Profile, but lets jump off that Bridge when we get to it. (See what I did there? I kill me!! LOL!!!) :D

1936515478_ScreenShot2022-04-19at7_07_33PM.thumb.png.a4d6794531ca3b5d846d84a08d0be224.png