What am I doing wrong?

Cindy

Hi Damien, I saw the action you wrote for the jewelry question on changing the colors.  I have one for you.  I ask though please, you don't share this as they are for a client that has not viewed them and I can't let it out.  

I am using an AB400 PLM and bouncing light to the background and foreground (glossy white) however, leaving the settings exactly the same in camera and in RAW processing (wrote a preset for it), there is a difference in the grey / white bottom on all of them.  I have used curves and only applied it to the whites, I have tried a gradient just on the bottom, and I have tried a solid color layer on soft light (white).   I need consistency in these, and I am stuck at making this a quicker process.  Here are two examples.  One darker and one light more of what it should be.  

Thoughts please? 

-27 Caramel 2 3.jpg

-44 Dark Chocolate Rasin Bark 3.jpg

I am asking how to keep the base white in all of them.... It's not the photography or the technique so much as a editing nightmare. 

I've done all the above and wondered if there was a quicker, or better way of obtaining it consistently.