Calibration issue

Hello, Trying to calibrate my new MacBook Air. I followed your instructions to a t and it's just looking very off from my prints ( printed through nations ). My prints are much warmer than my achieved results. I adjusted the brightness via the slider vs the keyboard.

Any thoughts?

Here's what I achieved.

I used the x-rite display pro 

my room darkening curtains were pulled and I did it today.

I read we want to be around 6500k +/- 500 is that right? My guess is this is too cool, correct? 2121711828_Screenshot2023-01-25at2_41_25PM.thumb.png.d75dc2cb20e33fbe8a6859176068dcc0.png

1 hour ago, Damien Symonds said:

Yeah, that should be right.

So you're up to this page now, yes?

Yes, I'm there. The bottom I have a print of my sweet little girl that looks like the warmer one on my other computer(also Mac but a huge display screen vs laptop). The print matched exactly. The bluer one after that I attached is what my laptop is showing of the same file. Not sure if that helps or not? 

Do you recommend doing the tweaks that you suggest in that other page to achieve warmer? I like warm tones to my photo. Thanks! 

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 9.07.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 9.07.14 PM.png

6 minutes ago, MSweeney said:

I like warm tones to my photo.

Be careful.  Remember that  "what you like" is utterly irrelevant.  Your calibrated screen must match ALL your prints, not just your favourite ones.

So you've got a good calibration and print match with your other computer?

2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Be careful.  Remember that  "what you like" is utterly irrelevant.  Your calibrated screen must match ALL your prints, not just your favourite ones.

So you've got a good calibration and print match with your other computer?

Sorry, that was just one I had on hand that I had transferred. Yes, I was happy with them and they matched well. I used D65 vs native. Should I try that instead?  I want to take your raw class on this computer vs the other ( my husbands ) but obviously want to make sure we are looking at the same thing vs looking so far off.