Neck fix

rswannabe

A little bit of liquify first, then handyman.  Hold on, I'll upload the PSD ...

Just now, rswannabe said:

I have a very hard time with liquify. It's very shaky and I can never get a good result. Not sure if it's not enough memory or what.

Interesting.  Could you do this for me?

4 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

A little bit of liquify first, then handyman.  Hold on, I'll upload the PSD ...

Interesting.  Could you do this for me?

I have a PC desktop running Windows 10 and Photoshop cc. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 576GB free out of 686GB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I run a cleanup program about once a month.

Well no, your specs look good.  I see nothing there to suggest you'd have trouble liquifying.

My best suggestion is, don't try to liquify the whole image.  Draw a selection with your marquee tool around the head, then run liquify only on that area. It should help.

Just now, Damien Symonds said:

Well no, your specs look good.  I see nothing there to suggest you'd have trouble liquifying.

My best suggestion is, don't try to liquify the whole image.  Draw a selection with your marquee tool around the head, then run liquify only on that area. It should help.

that's what I do. I learned that from you early on : )) I'm updating the driver for my intuos tablet now. Maybe that'll help. 

• Like 1