Mac Pro

Hey i need help with something. I just got a 2023 Mac pro 16 inch 16 gb. I've always followed your troubleshooting for RSGB settings. But this time I'm not so sure how to handle this. Do I still follow the same directions? Or do you have another solution for the Mac pro? I currently have it set at rsgb IEC 61966-2.1 8bit-5760 x 3840-22.1 mp- 300 dpi

It was something like display p3 before I reset it.

Kind regards Teresa

Well done for spotting the Display P3 thing.   Stupid Adobe have tripped up a lot of people with that.

2 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I currently have it set at rsgb IEC 61966-2.1 8bit-5760 x 3840-22.1 mp- 300 dpi

Yep, sounds perfect.

Those settings have nothing to do with your Mac.  They are all about Photoshop, and your camera.

3 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I just got a 2023 Mac pro 16 inch 16 gb.

Have you calibrated it yet?

OK good I wasn't sure. And yes it's calibrated to the instructions you have posted somewhere in your site. I'm not sure where but I do have it all printed out from years ago. And I thank you again.

• Like 1

Hello again..I have another question. So after all we spoke about. Last night after editing a photo when I went to save it it had the color profile as display p3. Is this OK? Or should I uncheck it? Picture below.PXL_20230719_011142551_MP2.thumb.jpg.7b92561d95b01240e296289ae2af6884.jpg

OK I just checked. For some reason it reverted back to the original. Not sure how that happened. Ill have to keep and eye on it and make sure it doesn't do it again. Thank you!