SOOR image size and resolution

Hello Damien,

it's been a while.

I am checking my files to see what is their maximum printing size. When I open the uncropped picture in PS after Camera Raw, the size is smaller than I would expect from a full frame camera.
Something like the picture attached. Is it a problem of camera/PS settings or they are supposed to be that small, with resolution of 240 ppi?

Please tell me I am doing something wrong. This picture, for example, was very dark and noisy and after editing it, I loose all the details on his face.

Maybe if the image quality was better I could do better.

This is just an example. My question is about the image settings rather than this particular picture.

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 3.05.59 pm.png

I will read all your links now.

Before that.. I knew the camera was good. I borrowed it for this reason. However, my images are not good for big prints according to the printer and this printer is trusted. I have my first solo exhibition coming up in January and I am concerned.

I have a proposal for you, but I would like to keep it private, if you don't mind. Please, let me know.

9 hours ago, Valentina said:

However, my images are not good for big prints according to the printer and this printer is trusted.

Not by me they're not.  What did they say, exactly?

9 hours ago, Valentina said:

I have a proposal for you, but I would like to keep it private, if you don't mind. Please, let me know.

Write to me in the "Contact Damien and the Team" section.

Maximum size (cropped a little bit) according to him is 50x60 cm. It was dark, ISO was high and I like my pictures bright..There are other pictures whose suggested printed size is quite small and the conditions were much better though.