Hi Damien,

I am having trouble getting into Creative Cloud. I get this error. I have looked in my Firewall settings and Creative Cloud is ticked to 'allow'. What am I missing?

Creative Cloud.JPG

Just now, KylaR said:

Hi Damien,

I am having trouble getting into Creative Cloud. I get this error. I have looked in my Firewall settings and Creative Cloud is ticked to 'allow'. What am I missing?

Creative Cloud.JPG

Hi Kyla,

Have you been able to access CC in the past?  Or is this the first time you've ever tried?

2 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Hi Kyla,

Have you been able to access CC in the past?  Or is this the first time you've ever tried?

This is the first time I have tried.

10 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Okay, can you do this for me?  https://www.damiensymonds.net/thread1.html

I have a PC desktop running Windows 7 and Photoshop CC. It is over 8 years old, and has 12.0GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 49.3GB free out of 931GB, and it runs a NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 (also AMD Radeon HD 5570) graphics card. The last time I shut down was last night. I have never run a cleanup program.

37 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Okay, go ahead and run Glary IMMEDIATELY:

Then concentrate on getting that free space figure over 250GB.

I have installed and run Glary and also Scanner. I am starting to backup some of my files onto my external HD (which I used to do often but stopped) but this will take some time by the looks. I will come back to you when I get over 250GB free! :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Damien Symonds said:

@KylaR remember you must always have your files in at least two places at once.  It's not enough to have files on an external drive.  They need to be on two externals, or one external and a cloud service, or one external and DVDs.

Thanks Damien, that's a good reminder. I have two externals, so will back the files up on there. 

• Like 1

Adobe/photoshop was put onto my computer by a photography friend of mine years ago when I got this computer. I never signed up for anything. Is this the issue?

Ok so I have just gone onto the Adobe website and selected 'Download Bridge', which asked for a sign-in. It said I had one with my email address, so I reset the password and successfully logged in. But then Creative Cloud is still giving me the error message :(