New to Pixieset

Hey Damien I'm hoping you can help me and I hope I posted in the correct area.  I am trying to create a webpage in Pixieset. Do you know what size I would upload images and sharpen them? These are just images to make the page look good not client images as I'm assuming they would have to be uploaded differently. 

Hi Falon,

For Pixieset Website images: 

Screenshot2024-01-21at19_44_26.thumb.png.8e0db1509b391fe1c5e0846f97f61487.png

Sharpening would be as per Damien's article on Sharpening for Web or similarly named. I have not taken the Damien's Sharpening Class so cannot comment on any additional info in that if relevant for output to web.  

With my Client Galleries in Pixieset, I have been having two 'sets' for social-media sized and high-resolution. I can't quite recall at the moment with the plans and the offerings, but I have the highest quality for single and gallery downloads so clients get the specific images sizes for the sets. 

I no longer host my website through Pixieset and use Squarespace. For 'Studio Management' - contracts, questionnaires, contact forms or whatever else I am using Studio Ninja. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RohanC said:

I can't quite recall at the moment with the plans and the offerings, but I have the highest quality for single and gallery downloads so clients get the specific images sizes for the sets. 

Replace with: Original resolution 

• Like 1

Thank you Rohan I will try what you have said. I’ve never used pixieset so I’m trying to make sure I do it correctly first time 

• Like 1