Jump to content

I need to buy a calibrator for my desktop Mac

Recommended Posts

I have a 27-inch 2017 desktop iMac.  I really need to calibrate and now have the money to buy one.  Is there a certain one I should get based on the computer I have?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd recommend the Calibrite Display Pro HL (CCDIS3HL). As Damien pointed out, it will work fine with your current 2017 iMac, and will work fine with the new Apple Displays if you decide to upgrade to a new Mac.

When I upgrade my 2017 27" iMac, that's the Calibrator that I'm personally buying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...