Michelle Pena Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I have not yet upgraded to 2026 PS; I'm not sure if I want to. I am still on 2025. I also haven't checked for updates in a while because Creative Cloud wasn't notifying me of updates. Anyway, which of all this mess do I need to update? Bridge is still 2025 as well. The two Bridge updates and the one RAW update? The two PS 26.11 updates are the 2026 updates, correct?
Damien Symonds Posted September 15 Posted September 15 The newest update has been a pain for some people (me included). I'd only suggest updating to the latest if your computer is very new and powerful.
Michelle Pena Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 Ahhh ok, these are the specs for my mini Mac. So the two bridge updates and the one raw update are the ones to install for 2025 version?
Brian Posted September 17 Posted September 17 "Meh." If you have paying clients and sessions to edit, hold off for now. I know the FOMO is strong, but you do not always need the latest and greatest version of Photoshop. Let Adobe work the bugs out, because if there are driver issues, Apple will have to release a update and / or Adobe will have to fix their software. I'd hold off if everything is working.
Michelle Pena Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 Ok, It’s all working good. So do I just update the two bridge and the one camera ? Those are 2025 updates? I can’t ever tell !
Brian Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Adobe products usually like to be the same. If you update one and not the other, I can’t guarantee that you won’t have any problems. Before updating anything, edit what’s important and then give it a shot. You have a fairly new Mac, so I’m thinking it won’t be an issue. But software is weird, and I can’t 100% say for certain that there won’t be issues, but it’s unlikely.
Michelle Pena Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 Ok, I just thought those three updates, Bridge and Camera Raw, were updates for my current 2025 Ps.
Michelle Pena Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago I updated to the 2026 bridge; I thought it was just an update for Bridge 2025. Can I still I use 2026 Bridge with 2025 PS?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now