Bridge to PS not matching

I don't know what I've done. Looks like everything is in sRGB, but something's wrong somewhere. Help? Something is obviously wrong since Bridge looks much more saturated than photoshop. I'm not even sure I've posted this correctly.

**I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 and Photoshop CC17. It is under 12 months old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 625GB free out of 979GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I run a cleanup program about once a month.

srgbcolors.jpg

I've checked color space and everything I could think of. Not enough coffee in the world for my brain to problem solve today. Could it be calibration related? I dont understand why it would look different between the two programs on the same screen if both are in sRGB. 

Alright. I uninstalled (including completely deleting the Datacolor folder), restarted the computer, reinstalled the spyder software & recalibrated (using your page with instructions). I was too frustrated to deal with it yesterday, so I did all that this morning with a clear head (trying to avoid violence :D). I have nicer colors.. I guess I needed to calibrate again. I think my monitor is dying. I used to be able to wait longer between calibrations, but it was off only after maybe 3 weeks. Possible good news, I have a new monitor coming tomorrow sometime. But I would like to rule out any other problems that may be causing this so I don't set up the new toy & only have the same thing happen. Anyway, after calibration and everything, I am still getting the same results.

afteruninstallandrecalibration.jpg

Edited by Jess0509
picture placement bothered me

Seems if I decrease the saturation by -13 and vibrance by -8, it matches up from ACR to PS. Are there settings in ACR somewhere that would automatically change that before opening that I could have changed at some point?

aftersatvibdecrease.jpg