Your system has run out of application memory

Gena

Your system has run out of application memory...  I am getting this message anytime I try to log on line  

I purchased clean my mac3 and since doing that I have been receiving this message. So frustrating I can not use my internet. 

I just went to Crucial and purchased more memory. 

Any suggestions... how to stop this? 

This came up within 5 to 8 minutes of logging on to the internet! I can't do anything other then okay and everything shuts down and I loose what ever I was doing at that time! I was purchasing more memory and was at the last steps of paying and this came on... can't get back on line to see if it went thru or not. ? 

Hope someone has a suggestion on ... how to fix it! ? 

IMG_2805.JPG

I have a Mac desktop running MacOS Sierra and Photoshop CS5. It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 887.12GB free out of 999.03GB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

Safari is botched up. It's a memory hog on a normal basis and it seems like  you have a problem with it or your one or more browser plug-ins / extensions are screwed up. 

I'd download and install Firefox. 

• Like 1

You don't click on it to open it? 

Safari is like Internet Explorer. It's part of the MacOS. I'd just leave it alone. When you install Firefox, it will ask you if you want to import stuff. Tell it yes. 

Then just put Firefox on the Dock Bar. 

• Like 1