Help to remove an object from image

Bek

1 minute ago, Bek said:

Should I keep the brush at 100% opacity? & should it be a soft brush yeh? 

ALWAYS a soft brush (0% hardness).  Make the brush a lot smaller to get precision (and zoom way in on your image as needed), but never any harder.

Okay, I cant believe I actually got this done :D I honestly didnt think I could do it. 
So the next step, you said you did a mimic of the other side. Whats the best way to do that? 

4.png

Im almost finished :D
Ive added the noise & the last part is to add that bit of carpet in from the other image. What steps do I take for that? 

There's a good point............where do I get my layer & masks class since the move over here? 
I think it was end of last year that I bought it.

I cant find it on FB, would you be able to send me the link please? 
I checked my emails but only have my receipt & paypal invoice to go by ...............sorry being painful I know!

On 05/03/2016 at 8:00 PM, Damien Symonds said:

Download the PSD

The first layer is self-explanatory - it's the one I used to clone and heal out the line down the left side.  Even though this layer is first in the stack, it's actually the last thing I did.

The second and third layers are this method.

The fourth and fifth layers were to mimic the baseboard from the other side.

The sixth layer is the all-important noise layer which must be used when adding gradients.

The seventh layer is a chunk of carpet from the other photo you gave me, and the eighth layer was to darken that carpet a bit.

@solley