Please help fix Moire

SarahS76

I didn't want to post it publicly, so I had sent it via PM to a friend.  It's not for my use, but to give to the client.  It's really not a big deal.  I don't want to waste any more of your time.  I was able to get it looking good enough for the 8x10 print, so I'm not terribly worried about the Facebook file any more.  If the print arrives and looks crappy, though, you'll definitely be hearing back from me before I reprint it.  LOL

• Like 1

So, I had this happen AGAIN.  With the SAME COUPLE for their newborn portraits.  However, a friend reminded me to search old forum posts on FB, and I found the fix that I remembered from way back when....it involved a sold color layer on color mode.  Is there a reason you no longer suggest this method?  I haven't gone back to try it on this maternity photo, because that's long ago delivered, but it appeared to work on my most recent problem, so I was wondering if there is a reason I shouldn't be using it anymore?  Thanks!  :) I thought I better check before I print big.  :D

Oh, sorry.  I didn't go back and reread this whole thread, and I have the memory of a goldfish.  I just got all excited that it worked on this one.  LOL  Yes, it was blue and orange on a gray shirt.