Action is multiplying itself.

I search the internet, but was not able to find the answer. In 2013, I photographed a wedding and created an action called  "Park" to remove green color cast.

Later on, I deleted this action, reinstalled new photoshop, even changed a computer. For some reason, this action keep appearing it the action pallet. I am constantly deleting it, but it keeps appearing and multiplying every time my Photoshop is open. It places itself at the end of the action's list. I do not know how to get rid of it. Please, advice.

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 4.40.18 PM.png

On my mac the actions that came with PS are here; Macintosh HD-->Applications--> Adobe Photoshop CC 2017--> Presets--> Actions. However Damien's actions I have downloaded like the Black and white actions are in another Actions Folder that I keep all my Damien Stuff in (called Damien Stuff). So your action may or may not be with the "official" ones but looks like it will be in a folder named actions regardless.

i found another folder in Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop CC Settings/Actions palette.psp . Actions palette.psp seems like a compressed file.  I cannot open it. If I click "open," my Photoshop would pop up. Also, I found  settings of all my previous versions of Photoshops in that folder. I might have to delete that and see what happen.

• Like 1

I think the problem is solved. I went to the folder  Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences 

In "Preferences" folder, I found some old settings from the previous versions of Photoshops. I deleted the folder "Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 Settings" and a couple other old folders of PS.

Now, "Park.atn" stopped multiplying and appearing in my Action pallet of Photoshop 2017. It must has been saved with my old Actions palette.psp files. Thanks Damien and Sue for your help! :)  This issue has been bothering me forever.  I would not be able to solve it without you.

• Like 1