Help for switching from Lightroom to Bridge ACR workflow

I'm looking for some help. i'm pretty sure i'm not first to ask this question. I'd very set workflow for Lightroom/Photoshop and after doing Damiens classes .. i'm pretty clear with lightroom's shortcomings. However replacing that with software you are using for first time (Bridge) is totally different thing.

Damien provided link to me .. for use of bridge and that really helps ...  but i use light room for few other things and i was wondering if someone can help me replacing my workflow (with those minor steps, detailed steps ..). that will be great help. 

Can you please let me know what i've to do to get this?

Please note i'm not taking deluxe class because i'm waiting for monitor calibrator to arrive.

I've found lot of articles on this site (which were available for free) and they helped me a lot. I've donated small money (unto my capacity) as Token of appreciation.

If you will allow me to put details of my entire workflow (which may have some stupid steps and light room use) and help me get that flow streamlined, i'd be more than happy to make donation . 

Steps i believe come at the end of workflow. 

1. Auto Transform to correct the level of pictures. 

2. Add grain (or noise to get slight film feel). 

3.Crop 

4. Post crop Vignetting

5. Export all files of an event (20-30) pictures at once as JPEG. 

There could be details provided if there is video/link out there for these, appreciate if you provide those links to me.  I know i'm yet to finish classes but if any of these are covered in specific class, i'd take that one first. Thanks as always. 

1 minute ago, rahullele said:

1. Auto Transform to correct the level of pictures.

No.  Anything "auto" is dangerous, and must not be done.  The reason you're switching to Bridge is to make the quality of your images better, not worse.

If your photos need leveling, it's usually the very first step of your Photoshop editing, immediately after raw processing.  Information about it here.

If the situation is more complex, and actual distortion is needed, it's still usually the very first step.  Information here.

A very comprehensive discussion of these complex edits here.  Please ask as many questions as you need to about this issue, because it's not easy to wrap your head around.

4 minutes ago, rahullele said:

2. Add grain (or noise to get slight film feel).

As I said, the purpose of switching to Bridge is to make your photos better, not worse.  I won't entertain this question.  Stop doing that awful shit to your photos.

5 minutes ago, rahullele said:

3.Crop

Cropping never happens, EVER, during the editing workflow.  Only during the output workflow.  You will learn about it in the Sharpening Class.

Very important info here and here.

7 minutes ago, rahullele said:

4. Post crop Vignetting

Once you take the Levels Class, you'll know how to naturally and seamlessly incorporate vignettes into your actual editing process, so that you won't need post-crop vignetting.  Any form of automatic vignetting is unnatural and very last decade.

9 minutes ago, rahullele said:

5. Export all files of an event (20-30) pictures at once as JPEG.

Again, you'll learn this in the Sharpening Class.  But the short answer is Image Processor.  Also, this is very important.