Metadata & adjustments in Bridge from other applications?

I'm giving Bridge a try.  I've been using Lightroom for the past few months after Apple stopped developing Aperture.  In Bridge, I navigated to a folder of photos that I've worked on.  Some have metadata added through Lightroom, such as star ratings and keywords, and many have been adjusted using Lightroom.  However, those adjustments, star ratings, and keywords don't show up in Bridge.  Is there a way to get that information in Bridge so I can search my photos and continue to work on edits that I've already done?  Thanks!

I have a Mac desktop running OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 and Lightroom cc. It is over 2 years old, and has 20GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 136GB free out of 2TB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I used the trial version of CleanMyMac3.  I am in the process of replacing internal HD with a 1TB SSD for system, apps, etc. and keeping photos and other data on the existing internal HD (which was replaced recently by the Apple Store).

Edited by Control Z

4 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Did you remember to do this?

No, but I will as soon as I get my computer back from the shop.  Will it work retroactively, or only for edits going forward?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Control Z said:

No, but I will as soon as I get my computer back from the shop.  Will it work retroactively, or only for edits going forward?

Thanks!

Only for edits going forward -- though that also includes files you click on again in LR.  But I'd hazard a guess that opening all the files again in LR would be no less time-consuming than retagging all the files in Bridge...