RGB levels dropdown greyed out

8 minutes ago, Jodie Williams said:

I tried to put CS5 but it wouldn’t accept it in the field.

CS5 is version 12, actually.

8 minutes ago, Jodie Williams said:

I tried to put CS5 but it wouldn’t accept it in the field.

Huh, weird.  It definitely DOES accept it in the field.  I wonder if this is another related problem?  Have you noticed any other weirdness in your computer behaviour lately?  Any other little things not working that should work?

Also my black and white mask won't work properly. If I have masked on with black and then want to mask off with white the white won't work.  I also can not wake my computer from sleep sometimes.  it is on with the on symbol light on, no activity from the hard drive working. I have had it looked at so many times. no one can get the same issues to play up.

Edited by Jodie Williams

13 minutes ago, Jodie Williams said:

Also my black and white mask won't work properly. If I have masked on with black and then want to mask off with white the white won't work.

This can happen if the brush tool is accidentally on a blend mode other than "Normal".  Next time this happens, make sure you check that in the Options bar.

14 minutes ago, Jodie Williams said:

I also can not wake my computer from sleep sometimes.  it is on with the on symbol light on, no activity from the hard drive working. I have had it looked at so many times. no one can get the same issues to play up.

I'm so darn nervous about everything you're describing.  I trust you're keeping frequent backups of all your data, in case the worst happens suddenly?