Calibration profile not recognized by my computer

I purchased a Lenova Yoga 900 two months ago.  I have an HP ZR2440w monitor.  I have calibrated twice, and downloaded your "toggle" profile.  My screen does not change no matter what profile I choose.  I used to get the awful yellow-green look from your "toggle" on my old computer, with this new one nothing changes.  I calibrated with the Spyder 4 Elite and followed your instructions.  This new computer has an Intel HD Graphics 520 rather than a Navidia driver.  I was told by a friend this may be the reason and also an issue that will not let the calibrated profile show.  Can you shed some light on this and tell me a solution if there is one? 

I gave up on the Lenova computer and two days ago purchased this computer recommended by Brian http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1183450-REG

I have calibrated twice following your directions for the Spyder5Elite.  I actually have the Spyder4Elite but there were no directions from you on that model.  I did not see any difference at the end when checking the test photos for calibrated and not calibrated.  That was not the part that worried me however.  What is worrisome to me is that I am not able to see your "Toggle" profile turn the awful yellow color it would turn on my old old computer.  Nothing happens when I toggle back and forth between your profile and my new profile.  Do you think this is a Window 10 issue?  The prints I compared were really close to my monitor.  I just worry I will not be able to tell if my computer does not hold on my new profile.  I know with my old one Windows would not hold.  That was windows 7.

I hope this is what you meant.  The first one is the one that always shows when I go here.  I will change to my HP monitor and check to use that one but it never holds. 

2016-04-17 (2).png

2016-04-17 (3).png

Good, so does mine.  So we know the DisplayProfile app is working that far, at least.

What about if you open a photo (any photo) in Photoshop, go to Edit>Assign Profile, and assign the "TOGGLE" profile.  Do you see a difference to the photo?  It should make it slightly lighter and a bit duller in colour.

Damien, in case others have an issue as I was having, here is what I hope will be the fix to the problem.  I worked with a computer "expert" who came to my office and worked for almost two hours.  She discovered that the computer was not recognizing the monitor.  Here is what she had to do to get it to work.  It was not recognizing the HDMI output.  It only recognized the "Television" as the output.  I still don't know exactly why but at least your "toggle" changes color now. 

2016-04-19.png

To my utter frustration and dismay, I once again have problems with the profile holding.  I assume it was working well for awhile, but then this popped up for the past two days.  No matter what I do to get the monitor and profile to be recognized, it does not hold.  Any suggestions?

2016-05-07.png

6 minutes ago, Kathy1 said:

To my utter frustration and dismay, I once again have problems with the profile holding.  I assume it was working well for awhile, but then this popped up for the past two days.  No matter what I do to get the monitor and profile to be recognized, it does not hold.  Any suggestions?

2016-05-07.png

Does it not load again at all after you toggle it on and off? Or is it just that drops it frequently?

It does not hold at all.  The "toggle" profile will now turn a yellow/greenish color, but when I click on my profile it does not appear to change.  I have to keep going into the display panel and reset the display for my monitor rather than the laptop.  I keep making it the default monitor and profile, but will not stick.

7 hours ago, Kathy1 said:

It does not hold at all.  The "toggle" profile will now turn a yellow/greenish color, but when I click on my profile it does not appear to change

So it stays on the yellow/greenish colour of the TOGGLE profile?