Full hardisk Drive C

Sorry it takes me awhile. I have a young baby. Here is the screenshot of what showed up now...I didnt change anything this time this is what appeared.

2nd attachment photo- When I go into the "Bridge Cache dont delete" folder that I made under D drive, this is what shows up. When I click on each folder within, they are empty, except the data folder which says "store" and "store-journal". Is this right?

cache.JPG

fordam.JPG

first image: I am thinking I click the bridge CS6, which has the cache folder. The "Bridge" one has weird folders.

second image: these are the 4 folders that show up when I click on cache. So are you saying I just right click each folder and delete them? I want to verify this.

Can you tell I am terrified of screwing this up?

ay.JPG

ayyo.JPG

I now have 114GB free on C drive!!!! I owe you allllllll the whiskey......THANK YOU. I could cry happy tears. Now take my money, Im signing up for bridge class. Thank you again, Damien.

• Like 2

Whoop! Whoop!! Damien hits a Grand Slam!!

This is a real-world scenario on why I personally do not like drives that are 256GB or smaller for today's modern computers. Manufacturers like to put in a 256GB SSD drive for the main drive because they are cheap, and those drive's prices have come way down since we have larger SSD Drives these days. Plus SSD drives are fast, which gives them bragging rights for advertisements. That's how you get the "Boot your Windows 10 Computer in less than 15 Seconds!!!!" tag-lines. Uh-huh...what happens when it's full? LOL!!

The problem is...the end-user. They are so used to putting everything on the main HD, from files to programs...it's all next-next-next-ok-click-click-ok-next-next-finish...that they don't pay attention on just how much space they are using up on those smaller capacity drives. So are these drives bad? Of course not. You just have to by hyper-anal on what is put on them. From Bridge Cache, to Windows Updates, to software, to your data files...it all matters and you need to be pro-active at all times on what gets stored on them.

• Like 1

Thanks Brian, that definitely makes sense. Now, even after all this, pictures STILL will open from bridge to photoshop (acts like I double clicked photo) even though I only clicked photo once!! Any idea?

Sorry. Bridge is Damien’s thing. It could be a screwed up mouse driver or mouse setting. Head to the control panel and poke around. Maybe something is turned on that’s not supposed to. 

This is a mouse right? Not a stupid track pad? 

• Like 1

Hi Brian,

Yes, its a mouse. I looked at mouse settings and everything seems correct as far as settings go. Here are some screenshots. Its still driving me nuts and acting as if I double clicked when I only single clicked. What do I try next?

mouse.JPG

mouse2.JPG

Also this driver thing? I go click the "solve" button but everytime says a solution cannot be downloaded at this time.... also I DO back my files up on a separate Harddrive so dont know why I get the bottom message.

damien.JPG

I would head to device manager, find the mouse in the list and right-click / uninstall it. Yes, I know this will cause the mouse to stop working, LOL!! Simply pull the mouse's cord out of the USB socket, wait about 10-15 seconds and insert it. The driver should re-install.