Jump to next slide >>

Panel list

A full list of the available panels can be seen in the Window menu:

temp.thumb.png.e2629e644bf95e8a3eaf0dd6e3d4fc6c.png

Let’s quickly talk about the important ones.

The Folders Panel is where you navigate around your computer to access your photos:

temp.png.608ff9d59fe42dcb1c29e06d3ca6db90.png

The Favorites Panel is very handy if you have some folders or drives that you visit frequently. I encourage you to follow its advice and drag those folders into your Favorites panel:

Panels-Favorites.png.792fee18341ba20e8f467b208247ac92.png

Continue >>

• Like 3

Hi Damien. On my laptop I have some holiday photos in a folder on my desktop. There are no other folders or files on the desktop apart from recycle bin. ‘My computer’ shows just the photos folder (not the recycle bin), but the folders panel in Bridge is showing a whole bunch of other files (eg dropbox, libraries, user etc). Is there any way to hide these other files? I made the mistake of showing files from sub folders to assign keywords and realised there was a problem when there were thousands of photos showing instead of just the holiday snaps. Thanks

7 minutes ago, hsmith said:

Hi Damien. On my laptop I have some holiday photos in a folder on my desktop. There are no other folders or files on the desktop apart from recycle bin. ‘My computer’ shows just the photos folder (not the recycle bin), but the folders panel in Bridge is showing a whole bunch of other files (eg dropbox, libraries, user etc). Is there any way to hide these other files? I made the mistake of showing files from sub folders to assign keywords and realised there was a problem when there were thousands of photos showing instead of just the holiday snaps. Thanks

Screenshot please.