AdobeRGB vs sRGB

You may not have the answer to this as it is a camera question but I feel related to processing in ACR (??). If not please delete.  I have a Sony A7R III.  I have now read 3 places that say to put it to adobeRGB instead of the default sRGB color space.  But you have us working is sRGB IEC61955 in ACR rather than adobe RGB.  Maybe the 2 are unrelated but putting in camera to adobeRGB doubles the file size over sRGB so I would like to know which is preferable in correlation with working in ACR.  Thanks!

:)  Thanks!  No they have not!  But after (supposedly) 3 camera experts said put it on adobeRGB, I started to wonder more seriously if it did affect more than the .jpg.

Ahhh geese seriously!  I have read so much and no clue where I saw this particular thought.  the numbers were 40>80 but in all honesty I could be so off on this.  I'll see if I can refind it but it might be awhile.  Can we just erase that thought and go with stay in sRGB?  I'm perfectly content with that!  But I will look to see what I thought I read. 

I found this one but I'll just take your word for it that I miss read/misinterpreted it.  I'm hung up trying to pair this new camera with my smartphone and on search overload!5ad2a2fb427be_ScreenShot2018-04-14at7_50_09PM.thumb.png.342945df89f34bd99b02a2a5b722d386.png

Nancy, I'm ashamed of you.  You know better than this.  You, who know better, should be browsing the internet looking for opportunities to educate people about this; not looking for seeds of doubt about an issue which you already understand.

Excuse me.  I'm merely trying to set up my camera to work properly with your ACR format. Sorry for the confusion.  My bad l didn't catch "space vs file".  I just didn't want conflicts with using your method in ACR. 

DUH!  I guess I forgot that existed.  Again, my apologies for not searching your site for an explanation.  I truly am searched out but I'll try better next time.  Thank you.