Desktop no longer an option for saving photos

For some reason, Desktop is no longer listed in the places I can save a photo from Photoshop. It has always been there but no longer. I can't figure out how to get it back in the list. Any suggestions?5b26cfd35c332_Screenshot2018-06-1714_16_44.thumb.png.a681ce95600930349f4d2bad0f0c2af8.pngHere is a screenshot of what shows. I have opened all of the devices but the Desktop doesn't appear and it is no longer an option on this list.

I had a memory of somebody else reporting a similar problem, and it turned out that they had too many folders on their desktop.  Once they cleaned up, it came back.  However, I just went searching and found the discussion, and that person was on a PC, not a Mac.  So it probably doesn't apply.

I fixed it. For future reference. For some reason the Desktop box in the Finder preferences on my mac was unchecked. Weird. Anyway I went into the finder--preferences--checked the Desktop box. All good.

• Like 1

I have a Mac desktop running High Sierra and Photoshop CC. It is over 2 years old, and has 32GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 240GB free out of 1.1T. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

• Like 1

It's because iCloud is getting involved. The latest Mac OS doesn't want you to use your desktop; trying to copy stuff to it will result in failure until you disable iCloud or tweak things.