Scratching my head....

Aubrey

Hi Damien, 

Im doing some product photography for my husband's website. I'm pretty lost as to how to "clean up" his WA logo on his microphones. The WA logo is made of a shiny chrome on this black mic (which I have not edited at all yet, fyi) I need it to look clean and mostly flawless, without looking fake. I attached a pic of another mic that a different photographer did for us and he was able to get the desired effect, as you can see. He sucked at PS in all other departments, that's why we fired him and I took over.

Spot healing and cloning are not helping. Wondering if you know a way to clean these up without it looking fake. This is a screen shot. Thanks a million. I have a lot of mics I need to do this to so any help would be appreciated!

-Aubrey

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Well the 2 mics are obviously lit differently. Plus the one mic being black makes things more difficult to light. There were 2 lights right behind me to achieve the light stream straight down the middle. My final edit doesn't need to look exactly like the other mic does. I just want it to not look fake

Hmmm, I see.  Smaller, but still big enough to be visible.  I understand your concerns.

On 7/16/2018 at 10:49 AM, Aubrey said:

Spot healing and cloning are not helping.

I fear it's because it's simply too small.  It's just so fiddly to work at the individual pixel level, you know?  And none of the blur options work well at such a fine detail level.

Do you have any where the logo is bigger in frame?