Should I be using sRGB or AdobeRGB? I got a new monitor and I'm having troubles.

5 minutes ago, Chantel Allen said:

did you see the pic i sent of the chat and how far off my line is? my prints are warmer than my monitor shots... 

PLEASE stop overthinking this.  Yes, I saw that pic, and no, it's COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

Just get some new prints, darn it!

i will get some new prints from WHCC. i am not trying to overthink - i am just trying to understand. my prints are a little warmer than my monitor so can you please just tell me, do i need to calibrate again? when i tried to adjust a little as suggested in your page it would't let me. 

Chantel, HAVE you gone through the color space troubleshooter?  All the screenshots you've posted in this thread have shown that your image is still in AdobeRGB, which is the reason why it's looking terrible and washed out online.

Make sure MAKE SURE that when you order your new prints, you send them files in sRGB!!

• Like 2

ok, so now i am back to having to edit the photos i took when my camera was set to adobeRGB. my colorspace is photoshop is now appropriately set to sRGB. i open a file in PS (jpg) and its adobeRGB. i used your troubleshooter and opened under bridge, highlighted the effected images, and went to tools, and then Image Processor, but i have NO OPTION BOX that says convert file to sRGB. i do however have the option to select to "Include ICC Profile". what am i doing wrong? and how do i change them all or am i limited to changing each image one at a time?