ugh. I think I may be paranoid. I feel my screen is a touch brighter and more red than my prints. Sometimes I feel the blacks/contrast are stronger on my screen than my prints. I just compared some photos to my screen under a LED lamp since the sun is setting here. They seem okay under that light. I'm never confident in my color or contrast so that is why I'm here. :)

Your suggestions to raise my exposure/brightness on my photos also has me thinking my screen is off.

Edited by Jenny_11

Thanks!!  I use to edit in the dark but recently switched to having my ceiling light on. BUT, they are warm.  I will make a trip to the store tomorrow for the 900 lumens! 

I usually try to take my prints outside for day light comparison. It's tricky switching views from PC to out-side.  I'll compare w/ new bulbs in a day or so. Thank you.

• Like 1

Didn't. :( Maybe this coming Monday?  Our lives have been turned upside down due to a health issue in the family a few weeks ago. Long story short..I'm now caring for my ill MIL in my home who needs 24-7 care because my FIL had a massive stroke and is in a rehabilitation center.  I have a family of my own and work. Doing my usual errands now requires a ton of pre-planning. Thank you for checking and thank you for your patience. I hide on my computer late at night to continue learning and hopefully moving on to the next course.

Edited by Jenny_11

A week ago they told us he would never cognitively talk again.  However, over the last 2.5  week he made gains. Realistically we are looking at, after insurance, caring for two parents in our home, or long term nursing home care (They are 69yrs and 72yrs old). Neither parent can cognitively tell us their wishes or what their current finances are. They lived out of state from us and we now have a home to deal w/ 14 hours from ours. A big mess.  God is good and there are many blessings so far. Things like this make you change your perspective and force you to stretch in ways you never imagined.

I went to Lowe's and could only find bulbs that were 5000k or 3000k.  Would would you choose? Should I just worry about the lumens?  I'm going to have trouble getting enough brightness no matter what because of my little ceiling fan fixture. I'll have to add some lamps to the room. 

For this example, the blanket and her skin look more pink/vibrant on my screen. The blacks seem deeper, too. The print from WHCC is more pale and the blacks aren't as deep. It's like this will all her prints.

JKP_6474_Master.jpg

Edited by Jenny_11