Bridge acting weird

Hello, I'm encountering problems in bridge that i never had before. I am running photoshop cc and bridge. This is whats happening:

when I cull thru my images and give them a star rating, when i go up to view by star rating nothing happens.

Also, when viewing images with the loupe instead of it zooming in at 100% it starts off at 200%. It wont let me zoom down to 100%.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Mac desktop running OS X El Capitan and Photoshop 2015 CC. It is over 2 years old, and has 4GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 250.94GB free out of 999.35GB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago. I have never run a cleanup program.

Well, just to knock out the low-hanging fruit first -- can you restart your computer and then see if that fixes your Bridge issues?

4GB of RAM is also lower than the recommended 8GB to run PS, so you're ultimately going to want to look into whether you can upgrade the RAM on your Mac.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Sure it will, just press Cmd - (minus), the same way you'd zoom out in Photoshop itself.

It is so weird, I been trying the cmd - to zoom out and still no luck after restarting my computer.

32 minutes ago, Christina Keddie said:

Well, just to knock out the low-hanging fruit first -- can you restart your computer and then see if that fixes your Bridge issues?

4GB of RAM is also lower than the recommended 8GB to run PS, so you're ultimately going to want to look into whether you can upgrade the RAM on your Mac.

I restarted and nothing changed.

39 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Safe as a bank, yes.  Very well regarded.

Okay I'm on the website to buy the program and its asking if i want to bundle it with Gemini, do you recommend it? I have never scanned my entire computer for duplicate files to remove them, and thats what this does.

10 minutes ago, ishootfor3 said:

Okay I'm on the website to buy the program and its asking if i want to bundle it with Gemini, do you recommend it? I have never scanned my entire computer for duplicate files to remove them, and thats what this does.

As hard drive space isn't your primary concern presently, I reckon don't worry about it.