Mavic pro 2

Falon

Question

Hey Brian we have just purchased a mavic pro 2 and wondering about the picture dimensions when we view on a computer they look a little pixelated as the dimensions are the same as the size Damien tells us to do for fb. The file size is still quite high and the drone is set in raw files. Will we be able to resize them to a better size so they don’t look pixelated or are our drone settings incorrect

5 answers to this question

We are getting 960x640 on the drone it only has two settings the other one isn’t much bigger but I’m away and don’t have ps on me but we looked on google apparently we are getting a cache view but when we have access to ps it should open full size image it’s a dng file. 

No. It should be a 4K camera. 3840 x 2160. 

Unfortunately, I really do not have any Drone experience. I actually just got a GoPro Hero 7 as a gift and will be learning how to do video and such. I would recommend finding and joining a DJI Mavic Pro 2 Facebook Users Group. They will be able to help you much more than I can. I will also move this thread to “The Land If Misfits” for others to chime in, but those threads never seem to get much attention. I did find this video and it seems decent:

DJI Mavic Pro 2 Settings