Printing in CMYK...

Yeah.  It's small.  It's what I have to work with.  It's my job to get their brand pulled together with consistent colors, fonts, and start re-making things that flow and so that we have basic things to work with.  

It's Orbitron - a free font.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, Michelle G said:

I created a banner (25 feet long x 9'4" tall) that will be printed on vinyl.

You gave me these dimensions, but the file in your screenshots is definitely not that shape.  Please can you give me the correct dimensions pronto?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Also, the dark part of the logo file you sent me looks like it's black at first glance, but in actual fact it's not black but very dark grey.  Is it supposed to be black?

Interesting.  I'm not sure, through I would guess black.  I was only given Pantone numbers for the green of the sister company.  

16 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Also, you sent me the wrong logo file.  The one in your layout has "Motus Ninjas" together in one line, not two lines.

To create the banner we are just using the logo symbol and then below that is the social media handle.  I took the png file and cut out just the logo symbol to create the pattern.

1 minute ago, Michelle G said:

To create the banner we are just using the logo symbol and then below that is the social media handle.  I took the png file and cut out just the logo symbol to create the pattern.

I'll need a closer view of it please.  Can you zoom in on one and take another screenshot for me?

Just now, Damien Symonds said:

I'll need that Pantone number please.

For this sister company (same owner), NOT this one (I have no Pantone for this company) is supposed to be Pantone 368.  MOTUS logo should be a very similar green.  

The tricky part is that none of the previous graphic design work seems to actually have been created in that Pantone - thus complicating everything.  There are a dozen greens all similar, but not the same.

And I pray that previous person never sees this post.  ugh.