Colors in PS displaying incorrectly.

I am not sure what happened but a setting was changed somewhere that is affecting my colors. My colors in ACR and when saved as a jpeg are correct. When viewed in Bridge and Photoshop they are terribly discolored. I cannot for the life of me figure out what setting I changed. Would you be able to help me trouble shoot?

I know screenshots are not color managed but I am attaching them to help show the color variation. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

So a bad monitor profile can cause images to look wrong in some programs but right in others?

Unfortunately, I have been displaced from my office since my husband started working from home. I just moved my computer to a different room and this started happening. I was hoping I somehow changed a setting as I would rather not recalibrate for this space only to move it back again. :(

Re calibrated and I was having issues matching my prints (which were matching before the profile went bad)

When "Choosing the best preset" the closest I can get to 6500 is with the 5K preset at 5811 for a delta of 689.

I know you want that value within 100. Newish BenQSW320 monitor. Any insight?

Well I had never quite thought of that. I hadn't considered that an option. ? I will look into this more tomorrow. I have been at this for hours and am spent. :( 

One more quick question: there should not be a reason to change the contrast settings correct? New test prints I ordered seem washed out for a lack of a better term. Less contrast than my screen.  I don't recall this being an issue before. Thanks for the help. 

Want to bang my head against the wall. 

Tried to recalibrate with my SpyderX elite (sorry not the 5). I cannot get my prints to match for the life of me. My prints have a green tint to it (or my monitor a magenta one) that I cannot recreate no matter what settings I choose.

Yes, I am attempting a different calibrator in case the 4 just isn't working properly like you mentioned. I also tried to re calibrate with the BenQ software - Palette Master in tandem with the SpyderX Elite. Again my images appear to have more red/magenta to them on the monitor vs my prints?

I am so confused. My SpyderX Elite doesn't give me the display type or identity controls option. I checked and I have the RGB box checked in my preferences.I am not given the option to adjust the rgb sliders along with the brightness. Any ideas. 

44 minutes ago, fwendly said:

I am so confused. My SpyderX Elite doesn't give me the display type or identity controls option. I checked and I have the RGB box checked in my preferences.I am not given the option to adjust the rgb sliders along with the brightness. Any ideas. 

Gosh, that's weird.  You might need to do this.