Not sure where to post to ask Brian MAC questions about PS.  I installed PS latest release.  At first no issues then it started behaving just weird.  When I move an adjustment slider the screen blanks to gray and I cannot watch the adjustment or the picture disappears somewhere.  It comes back when I click on the area.  I'll attach some pictures.   Also bridge sometimes blinks when I go from one picture to the next--it either does it consistently on every picture or doesn't do it at all.    It was being fairly consistent with these total unusable annoyances then yesterday it was working perfect through quite a bit of editing.  Now today it is back to all the weird stuff.   I'm clueless as to what to so other than revert back before the latest release even though I do like some of the new features.  I'm sure there is more info you will need but this is the basics as best I can describe them.

1369705327_ScreenShot2020-07-03at4_05_44PM.thumb.png.6ee75df0ea1343a073033d31f9c510c5.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 6.49.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 6.51.25 PM.png

Yep, you're not the only one.

It's very similar to the old black boxes problem caused by an update a few years ago: https://www.damiensymonds.net/2015/09/black-boxes-and-other-weird-behaviour.html

So you need to go to Photoshop's preferences, and play around with the Performance ones.  Try turning off Graphics Processor to start with.

I followed solution A on the above link changing from "advanced" to "basic" under the advanced setting/drawing mode.  Restarted and it temporarily is working.  If it stops again I'll turn off the "use graphics Processor".  Thanks!