Sorry, yet another light bulb question

I'm so confused and I apologize ahead of time. I was told at our store and other places online that the light needed to be 5000K to mimic natural light? So I bought all new bulbs for 5000K.  With these lights, does that mean my screen is too cool then? I find my prints are showing more warm and soft than my screen, so i try and compensate for it. btw i use color munki.  I'm assuming I need to go and buy all new bulbs again lol, but wanted to confirm with you before investing yet again. My room is large, about 12 feet by 20 feet, computer desk is in the corner though next to a bright window. I've bought black out curtains, but they only block about 80% in my opinion. I'll look for stronger and darker ones this week./

Also, in the tutorial is says to turn all the lights off while calibrating? Is this still right? or are we now calibrating in the bright light of these new bulbs?

Attached is a pic of the one side of the room. The other side I can control the light. Excuse my naked boys photo bombing my pic.

Thanks!

IMG_5681 (1).JPG

Edited by Ykpettengill
adding one more thing

the lights are very bright and my screen seems to have much more contrast and pink compared to the prints...

also, my screen is calibrated, but wasn't sure if I should set the screen to a different temp first? Right now I have it at 5000 which is the warmest/lowest it will go? It goes up to 10000.

The gamma is set to MAC Input Color =YPbPr

Preset Mode is Color Temp =5000

Sharpness =50

Response Time =Normal

DP 1.2 is set to Disable

Should I do a factory reset and then recalibrate just with the Color Munki?

Thanks!

ok. calibrated with factory settings. Opened the curtains, turned on the 5000K lights, and this is what I'm seeing.

The monitor is much brighter, a little more blue, and has less contrast than the prints. Besides it bring 16bits instead of 8, should i be changing anything here?

Now, having said that, my lightroom and photoshop settings are attached. 

The lab suggested I use their color profile to ensure proper color, but now when I click on it instead of sRGB, it looks much too blue compared to the print.

Any ideas? I feel like I should just chuck it all, and buy a new monitor! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 2.44.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 2.46.34 PM.png

8 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

ok. calibrated with factory settings. Opened the curtains, turned on the 5000K lights, and this is what I'm seeing.

The monitor is much brighter, a little more blue, and has less contrast than the prints.

Have you followed my instructions all the way through?  Including the troubleshooting part?

9 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

Now, having said that, my lightroom and photoshop settings are attached.

The Photoshop screenshot you attached is irrelevant.  I need to see the Color Settings, not the Preferences.

9 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

The lab suggested I use their color profile to ensure proper color, but now when I click on it instead of sRGB, it looks much too blue compared to the print.

Can you elaborate on this?

1 minute ago, Damien Symonds said:

Have you followed my instructions all the way through?  Including the troubleshooting part?

The Photoshop screenshot you attached is irrelevant.  I need to see the Color Settings, not the Preferences.

Can you elaborate on this?

Yes, followed it through even with troubleshooting, ie changing the lumens to 55 to make it more warm.

is this (attached) right for the color settings?

Millers lab sent me this in order to ensure color correcting. Right now i'm looking at it in the proof preview, using sRGB. If I use the Millers color profile, it's still off. I can't upload the profile since it's in PDF and in icm. Shall I email those attachments to you?

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 3.03.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 3.09.01 PM.png

5 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

Millers lab sent me this in order to ensure color correcting. Right now i'm looking at it in the proof preview, using sRGB. If I use the Millers color profile, it's still off. I can't upload the profile since it's in PDF and in icm. Shall I email those attachments to you?

No, just show me a screenshot of the Custom window.

2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Oh, no, shit, you must never use these settings.  Put them back on "North America General Purpose 2" the way they should be.

Stupid f*&king Millers.

See why i'm confused? Ive been working with them as my primary printer! They send this out to everyone BTW...

In lightroom or in PS to get custom window? sorry. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 3.17.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 3.15.33 PM.png