Sorry, yet another light bulb question

where should i print here in the US? I know it's me, but I need my monitor to place nicely with all printers, right? In case my client goes to another printer? Because right now i wouldn't be happy with the prints or files I've sent them compared to what I'm seeing on my screen...

4 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

same for lightroom then, yes?

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 3.52.08 PM.png

HELL NO.

Lightroom MUST be on sRGB.

3 minutes ago, Ykpettengill said:

where should i print here in the US? I know it's me, but I need my monitor to place nicely with all printers, right? In case my client goes to another printer? Because right now i wouldn't be happy with the prints or files I've sent them compared to what I'm seeing on my screen...

You can't control how other people print, so don't even think about it.  It will give you nightmares.

You just need to get your own house in order.

i did the factory reset on the monitor prior to all the calibrations. should i change these manually in order to manually match Millers? then again, what do I do with another lab? thank you so much for everything btw. sorry for having so much trouble with it. it's the dell https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SPWPF1O/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.54.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.54.19 PM.png

Yes. 5 times. With different levels of brightness and white levels and they print is more green and the screen more pink. Should just at this point custom my screen to the prints? Or say screw millers and calibrate per your initial instructions?