Windows 2004 update

Cindy

Hi Brian!   Just here to pick your brain on the new Window 10 2004 update.    What's your thoughts?   I have 4 systems ready to have it, but of course I am dragging my feet to hear more.   I've not seen much on it other than what I have dug up in the past two days.   You are always part of my thought process.  

Thank you! 

My spyder 5 pro is acting wonky and now my mouse and keyboard.   Therefore, instead of reinstalling the OS I was hoping that this update may fix those things (it was a previous little update that caused it).   I will give it a go tonight.   
THANK YOU! 

You might have to un-install your Spyder5 Pro software and download a fresh copy and install it.

OR

Check your manufacture's website for any Driver Updates, especially USB or Intel Chipset Driver Updates. You could be correct, Windows could have screwed something up and you need OEM drivers to get things to stop being Wonky. Microsoft has gotten really good over the years with drivers, but they aren't 100% fool-proof.

I have used Spyder's tool (fix) and uninstalled and reinstalled it 4 times.   After 3 hours it leaves the task bar but the calibration stays.  It's very strange.   Then my mouse and keyboard are not responding right, more so my mouse.  
I always check my drivers via the manufacturer and nothing is new.   I am hoping the update helps.  I am on my third reboot of the update that has straggling updates as you stated.  
Crossing my fingers, so I don't have to do a OS reinstall back to 1903 (I think is what came with the system).   I like that the new update you can go with what is last on the system.   Three major updates would take forever and I am sure get messed up somewhere.  
Thank you always for the tech talk! 

22 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

I have installed 2004 on four machines, no problems so far.

Yeah, there was problems initially, but usually 3 months or so after these major updates get released, they seem to be stable for the most part.