Damien I have to send some files to someone for them to post on their web page, what size and res do I send them in, and what do I do for sharpening ?

I also have to send the editor files of the same images for be published in their magazine, they require pdf form and 300res, so which process should I follow ?

12 minutes ago, Sommer sweeney said:

Damien I have to send some files to someone for them to post on their web page, what size and res do I send them in

You'll have to ask them.  Every website is different. They'll need to tell you exactly what pixel dimensions their website requires.

Resolution is completely irrelevant for web images.  It can be 300, or 72, or 3000000000, or 7.  Only the pixel dimensions matter.

13 minutes ago, Sommer sweeney said:

and what do I do for sharpening ?

https://www.damiensymonds.net/2010/10/how-ive-been-sharpening-for-web-lately.html

14 minutes ago, Sommer sweeney said:

I also have to send the editor files of the same images for be published in their magazine, they require pdf form and 300res, so which process should I follow ?

PDF?  Are you sure?  Can you show me exactly what their requirements say?

8 minutes ago, Sommer sweeney said:

Im very confused, lets just handle one topic at the moment, sending my files to the magazine printer. I'm going to send them jpeg format. I just need to know how to size them

Don't change their size at all.  Just change their resolution to 300ppi if they're not that already.  What is their PPI at the moment?