Blank thumbnails in Bridge

Same issue with the Preview panel. 

image.thumb.png.a97c361efb5b50558ff17a9f6e904dee.png

If I select images from the Content panel (even though they are blank) , they will open in Camera Raw as normal.

Do you think uninstalling and re-installing Bridge would be prudent?

It's not just when I'm looking at images an my SD card; the same problem exists when I look at any folder already on my computer. However, something I just noticed is that, when I first click on a folder, the images appear very briefly but then quickly change to blank. I didn't notice this before because it happens so quickly.

I have a PC desktop running Windows 10 and Photoshop 2021. It is under 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 345GB free out of 475GB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago. I have never run a cleanup program.

I first noticed it yesterday. I had previously gone through your Bridge and Camera Raw classes, as well as module 1 of the Layers & Masks class without any problem. One time when I opened Bridge while I was part way through module 2 of the L & M class, the blank images appeared, and have been doing so every time I have opened Bridge since.

I'm now also seeing something that I think is not right in Photoshop. I seem to recall that when I selected a brush, e.g. a soft round brush, a "squiggly line" pictorial of it showed up in the brush panel. Now this is also blank.

image.thumb.png.a0c97da67009790b86632f3dc323b5e6.png

I haven't. Not sure where to go look.

The problem has got even worse in the last 1/2 hour. Now I can't open Bridge or PS at all. When I try to open Bridge, nothing happens except a chime sounds. When I try to open PS, the initial logo page comes up but then I get crash report. I've sent the crash report with comments to Adobe. Not sure how responsive they will be.

Well, bugger me!

I found the latest graphics card driver and installed it - now everything seems to be working properly again. Based on the progression of my issues, this would have been the last thing I would have thought of doing.

My utmost thanks to you.

(I will follow up with running a clean up program)