Prints not matching calibration

I have calibrated my desktop with i1 Display Pro & my prints are too warm to my computer, brightness & colour seem fine.

I have re-calibrated a couple of times adjusting the colour temp, but still no real match.

I checked out of curiosity last night which colour space my lab requires & it is Adobe RGB, I am using Queensberry so very reputable lab here in NZ. 

Obviously my files have been sent in sRGB, to fix this do I find a new lab or re-print some test prints in Adobe RGB?

The warmest was 7837.  My first calibration I used 6500 & the difference in colour was worse than it is now.

I recalibrated last night before I popped the question up, thinking I would need to lift the it higher to achieve a better match & that seemed to make the difference worse.  At the moment it is calibrated at 5000 & it is better, but still not a match.

Ok, sorry the warmest preset for my screen is 10000k, I have attached the picture.

I thought you meant the warmest number I got when we did the grid numbers, picture also attached.

Yes, I do have the same screen which is some years older.

grid.jpg

presets.jpg

Yes, my screen is much colder than my prints.

When I calibrate my screen at 5000 the screen was a closer match to my prints than up at the other end ie 6500, this confused me because I thought it should get better the higher it goes.