-MOIRE-

Aubrey

Hi D, I need help with the dreaded moire. This is our recording studio and the walls have this expensive fabric on the walls that is giving me an editing headache. The fabric does have a lined pattern that needs to be preserved. I can't figure out how to get rid of the moire though. Please help, hubby needs these pics on the website very soon. tia!699207849_AUB_0204moire.thumb.jpg.57506587e782c035117c1af22235a154.jpg

AUB_0204 moire.jpg

Is there any other method you can recommend? It's not working for me as well as I would've hoped. The lines are still visible. If I go too strong then the wall fabric looks fake. 

I just used a color layer painted at like 50% and it's making things look better for me. I have ceiling moire too in a different angle of the same room that I'm struggling with though. I'm trying to apply the same things but it's a lot harder. There's so many different lights in this room making it all very uneven. 

I did exactly what you said D. But since I didn't love the result I went ahead and moved on the with rest of my edit so I wouldn't waste time. Now I'm circling back to work on that part some more. That's why it looks a different shade and stuff. But I did exactly what you said.