Getting Rid of ProPhoto

Even though I changed to srgb Still shows the ProPhoto next to my document Profile. here is my screen in which I saved the option and then all of my other options. What am I doing (or not doing) to get this set correctly-OFF of ProPhoto. Is the option to switch not in this window? also tried clicking on it and just shows me its info.

A-ColorShot.png

11 minutes ago, Vick said:

Even though I changed to srgb Still shows the ProPhoto next to my document Profile. here is my screen in which I saved the option and then all of my other options. What am I doing (or not doing) to get this set correctly-OFF of ProPhoto. Is the option to switch not in this window? also tried clicking on it and just shows me its info.

Update: also changed my region-then to my camera-changed from Adobe RGB to sRGB

A-ColorShot.png

AAColorshot.png

8 minutes ago, Vick said:

AAColorshot.png

Read the article and it says I am screwed on the photo to troubleshoot, so started over in RAW and now I am out of Pro, but still don't know how that happened or if I am in the correct space now. Here is the last screenshot from RAW

A-ColorFromRaw.png

10 minutes ago, Vick said:

Read the article and it says I am screwed on the photo to troubleshoot, so started over in RAW and now I am out of Pro, but still don't know how that happened or if I am in the correct space now. Here is the last screenshot from RAW

All of these shot from the wrong space in my camera-I understand that, but now is it fixed since I changed camera settings for future shoots? 

Took another photo with my new setting in the camera and it shows AdobeRGB (1998) (8bpc) next to my document profile. 

And yes...I also found the edit button instead of posting several times, so will utilize it from here on out.  

A-ColorFromRaw.png

Edited by Vick
3 hours ago, Vick said:

A-ColorFromRaw.png

No, this is still wrong.  Adobe RGB is not as terrible as ProPhoto RGB, but still very bad.

https://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs000.html

1 hour ago, Damien Symonds said:

No, this is still wrong.  Adobe RGB is not as terrible as ProPhoto RGB, but still very bad.

So I have read this article to the end and still don't understand how to get to the correct showing of the sRGB... is there a video on how to correct or start from scratch to achieve this? I also cannt save any photos to CCProfile under color to sRGB......mine STILL says ICC Profile ProPhoto and no option to change it. I also don't have the box that says Embeded color profile OR Always optomize colors for computer screens. Can you Clarify where I should see these?

6 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

In what program are you editing your raw files?

Usually Lightroom then open in / finish & save copy with Photoshop. I know LR not your favorite but I know how to work it. Photoshop only if I can get by with layers and a few other things I know how to navigate. 

13 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Don't do ANY editing until you've finished the Bridge Class and uninstalled Lightroom.

I did finish the Bridge Class. Lightroom comes with my subscription as well, though I could "not use it". Is the installation of LR causing the problem? If not, I feel its going to take forever to learn Photoshop so don't take photos till then? Forever not only because I am faster to learn visually- really trying to navigate your site! but because I cant afford ALL the classes at once and I work 7 days a week plus our time difference..I signed up for this class almost a week ago and not even in it yet! 

Edited by Vick
Added content
2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

of COURSE Lightroom is the problem.

Well its 2am and I work a double in 5 hours. I asked if it was technically the problem? or just that you don't like it. I wish asking a question wasn't so hard. I get its the problem because in there I didn't have it set at the same thing. Figured that out on my own. Now showing the same in my Doc Profile..I have more of these horrible photos to deal with on top of this so this will just have to continue another day. Goodnight. 

A-DocProfFixed.png

Well instead of saying OF COURSE, why didn't you just say that. I truly feel there needs to be a required course on how to speak to you. I understand I am to figure things out and I am willing, but this communication is frustrating. No, I cant read your mind or into what you are trying to say at 2am. With an hour delay in posts I feel like I am wasting SO MUCH time..just waiting for straight answers. 
I have to sleep. Truly this is going to take forever. 

10 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Why is it still going to that if I changed my colorspace? When saving my ICC profile also shows ProPhoto RGB cannot save or change it to 

How about Layers and Masks. Its what I signed up for and paid for.

13 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Why is it still going to that if I changed my colorspace? When saving my ICC profile also shows ProPhoto RGB cannot save or change it to 

So where do I go from here. Not using lightroom any longer. Pull all photos from disk into ____? or____Just tell me, what IS or should be my RAW program. I will use it. I am ready to learn and start from scratch but your short answers are not helpful at all. 

10 minutes ago, Vick said:

So where do I go from here. Not using lightroom any longer. Pull all photos from disk into ____? or____Just tell me, what IS or should be my RAW program. (Your short answers are not helpful) I will use it. I am ready to learn and start from scratch but I need a starting point before I pull my hair out with your mystery answers! Photoshop is my ONLY guess if I have to play this game. 

24 minutes ago, Vick said:

So where do I go from here. Not using lightroom any longer. Pull all photos from disk into ____? or____Just tell me, what IS or should be my RAW program. I will use it. I am ready to learn and start from scratch but your short answers are not helpful at all. 

ooops time to go yo work again..another day. 

1 hour ago, Vick said:

Can you please open the raw file with Bridge, and show me a screenshot?

19 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Can you please open the raw file with Bridge, and show me a screenshot?

Raw file from Bride, sorry for the possible duplicate, wouldn't let me Edit or..I was doing it wrong. 

ScreenshotBridge1.png