Can I remove the new annoying tagging feature while saving?

I have a Mac laptop running Monterey and Photoshop 2022. It is over 3 years old, and has 16 GBGB of RAM. Its hard drive has 524GB free out of 2TBGB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago (Last 48 hours). I have never run a cleanup program.

Since the last update there is a new tagging feature that is driving me crazy.  I use my track pad (I know! Cringe- but I am most used to it over a mouse) and if I click ever-so-slighty in the wrong way, a tagging feature comes up that can't be bypassed. I have to cancel out of the save and try again.  Can I remove this feature somehow?  I am attaching a photo if what I see.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.53.20 AM.png

I honestly have no idea if it happens with a mouse.  I don't own a mouse.  Haven't used one in years.  I think it is a finger placement on the trackpad, but it is so subtle that I can't figure out how to avoid it.  I wonder if I can capture a video to show you.  The cursor will be over the file name, but the tag thing still comes up. 

PS used to have srgb as a default, but with my newest camera, or maybe an update or something, it no longer does.  So, unless I remember to change the color space in raw when opening each image for the first time, I'd have a mix of Adbove RGB and Srgb which would be even more confusing.

7 minutes ago, ShannyP20 said:

No- Why would it make a difference if I batch change it at the end?

Because of the clipping!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you even know what  clipping is?

How do you score on this?  https://www.damiensymonds.net/tut_histogram.html

4 minutes ago, ShannyP20 said:

PS used to have srgb as a default, but with my newest camera, or maybe an update or something, it no longer does.  So, unless I remember to change the color space in raw when opening each image for the first time, I'd have a mix of Adbove RGB and Srgb which would be even more confusing.

No, you only have to change it once, and then it sticks.  BUT you have to make sure you only have one image open when you change it.

4 minutes ago, ShannyP20 said:

PS used to have srgb as a default

No it didn't.  It never has, ever.

I got a 5 out of 8- But the last two images are the same- but answers are different.  Correction- I see that there is supposed to be a highlight different with the last two picks, but maybe my eyes suck. They look the same. The pics are small.

Edited by ShannyP20

And I read the explanations and they make total sense.  Except, I don't see a huge  difference with the last two though.  So, I can see why I missed that one.

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 2.26.52 AM.png

Yes- I know what "blown out" means.